Dr. Hartmut Schwahn
Dipl.-Biol., Patent Attorney and Professional Representative before the European Patent Office, Freelancer of the team „Health Care Advisory“
- Studied chemistry and biology at the University of Tübingen, Germany
- Doctorate in Experimental Ophthalmology at the USCF School of Medicine, San Francisco and at the University Eye Hospital Tübingen
- Scientific project leader ″Retina Implant″ at the University Eye Hospital Tübingen
- Legal training, District Court Mannheim, Federal Patent Court Munich
- Admitted as patent attorney since 2004
- Admitted European Patent Attorney since 2005
- Partner in medium-sized patent and law firm from 2005 to 2013
- Since 2018 scientific consultant of the private research institution I.I.O. GbR, Düsseldorf
- Certified study coordinator for clinical studies (QM+GCP)
Area of Expertise:
- Patent Attorney for clients in medical technology and research and development in private companies and public institutions
- Consultancy Experimental Ophthalmology: ″From Knowledge to Product″
Memberships in german Organizations:
- GDNÄ – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Naturforscher und Ärzte e.V.
- VPP – Vereinigung von Fachleuten des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes e.V.
- BioMedTech – Verein zur Förderung der Biotechnologie und Medizintechnik e.V.