Tax specialist or experienced tax clerk (m/w/d)
Are you always on the lookout for attractive career prospects and diverse tasks? Then apply to HSMV and join our team on a part-time or full-time basis as a
Tax specialist or experienced Tax clerk (m/f/d)
The following tasks await you:
- Comprehensive support for medium-sized companies and wealthy private individuals together with a professional responsible for the clients
- Preparation of current financial accounting as well as payroll accounting
- Preparation of annual financial statements and company and private tax returns
- Support and supervision of tax audits
- Support for auditors during audits
- You will be the direct contact for clients on individual tax and business issues
You bring that with you:
- A successfully completed apprenticeship as a tax clerk and, if applicable, further training as a tax clerk.
- Sound knowledge in the field of taxes and accounting
- Secure application of German GAAP (HGB) and German tax law
- Independent and reliable working methods
- Ideally work experience
- An open attitude for a wide range of tasks
- Work in MS-Office and DATEV with a solid saddle
- Satisfactory knowledge of English
That’s what we offer you:
- An indefinite permanent position
- Above-average social benefits
- Attractive further training opportunities
- Support for your professional and personal development
- Within your exciting area of responsibility, you will get to know, analyse and successfully solve complex issues.
- With us you get the opportunity to grow from your own experience and to take on responsibility.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible availability and salary expectations – preferably by e-mail to email@example.com
Your personal contact: Thorsten Stelter
For reasons of better legibility, we do not use female and male language forms simultaneously in the above text and use the generic masculine for this purpose. All personal designations apply equally to all sexes.