IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d)
You can look forward to varied and exciting tasks and skilfully support the IT unit of an auditing and tax consulting firm with your knowledge.
Currently we are looking for full-time:
IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d) – career changers are welcome!
The following tasks await you:
- Installation and configuration of server environments (Microsoft)
- Administration of IT network infrastructure
- first and second level activities
- Independent handling of the operative day-to-day business
You bring that with you:
- Enthusiasm in solving complex tasks in the field of information technology
- Pleasure in dealing with people and willingness to provide services
- Knowledge of MS server systems, Hyper-V, ActiveDirectory, MS Exchange, Powershell
- Possible experience with DATEV and Office365 (not a must)
That’s what we offer you:
- A secure permanent position without a time limit
- Possibilities of further training and certification in the respective area of responsibility
- A workplace in a professional environment
- Company pension scheme
- A flexible working time model for shaping your personal work-life balance
- Very good public transport and traffic connections
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible availability and salary expectations – preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal contact: Thorsten Stelter
For reasons of better legibility, we do not use female and male language forms simultaneously in the above text and use the generic masculine for this purpose. All personal designations apply equally to all sexes.